Tropical Shipping is pleased to announce that there will be a new release of eServices on Monday, February 27, 2023. Introducing Okta, Pay My Bill, and frequently requested application updates!Okta
- Tropical Shipping has added a new security platform for eServices, with Okta you can be sure that your sensitive information is safe!
- All current customers MUST Re-Register on or after Monday, February 27, 2023.
- Payments will now be made through Pay My Bill located inside of eServices, you will no longer need two separate logins to make payments!
- Using Pay My Bill, your payment will be automatically applied to your booking, eliminating delays in receiving your cargo.
- All billing documents will now be available to view at your convenience!
- Tracking Details, including Event Type, Date/Time, and Details are now available to view.
- Equipment Number, Size, Type, and Seal(s) will now be displayed, along with the Vessel Details for each shipment.
New Supplemental Document Types have been added for use.
- Vehicle Title – Original
- Vehicle Title – Certified Copy
- Vehicle MSPO
- The vessel selection process has been improved for faster usability!
- Bookings can now be requested for all of Tropical’s port locations.
- How to Register
- How to Pay My Bill
- How to Upload a Document
- And more!