How to Register for eServices
Effective Monday, February 27, 2023
We are excited to announce our new eServices Registration process with the new security platform Okta. Some of the enhanced features will include the ability to register and create your own unique password upon registration. Due to the new upgraded platform, all current registered web users will need to re-register their accounts online.
- From the tropical.com Homepage, click on the Registration button on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Fill out the New User Registration form. Fields with asterisk (*) are required.
- If you are an active Tropical Customer, please ensure you enter your Partner ID, this will give you access to your account information.
- If you have shipped with Tropical previously and cannot locate your Partner ID number, please contact Customer Care at CustomerCare@tropical.com, call 1-800-638-TROP (8767) or contact your local office.
- It is not required to have an active Tropical Partner ID to become a web user.
- Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- A verification email will be sent to you from email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: You will need to verify your email address to activate your account.
- Click “Activate Account”
- You will be automatically re-directed to your E-Service account.