At Tropical Shipping, we handle virtually any Full Container Load (FCL) or Less than Container Load (LCL) dry shipment, including building materials, hardware, department store merchandise and dry groceries. Dry goods can be shipped direct to one of Tropical Shipping’s receiving locations and forwarded to any of our port destinations with reliable, fixed-day departure schedules.
Supply Chain Support
Our customer service representatives and transportation consultants are trained professionals who are knowledgeable in all methods of dry cargo transportation. They will support your supply chain requirements with the most efficient and affordable shipment options from Consolidation to Inland Transportation Services.
The Tropical Shipping Advantage
- Fixed-day sailing schedules with the fastest transit times
- Complete FCL, LCL and consolidation services
- Dry commercial LCL shipments picked up and delivered to any of our receiving locations using our national pickup service
- Combination rail, truck and ocean shipping network
- Complete documentation services
- Marine cargo insurance
- Cargo receiving warehouses where cargo is bar coded for rapid tracking
- State-of-the-art security systems
- Security safeguards on land and sea