How to Manage Your Account?
Tropical.com web users have access to the suite of account management tools listed below:
Register New Users (Administrator)
Register new users to a tropical.com account from a tropical.com account and assign user responsibilities.
Manage Users (Administrator)
In addition to assigning, updating or changing user roles, Administrators have the capability to create new users and assign them web user roles.
Update Your Profile - Update the profile created at registration right from your web account.
Change Password - Password must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Not contain significant portions of your user name
- Be at least seven characters in length
- Not a previously used password
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
Manage Event Notifications – Select cargo-and shipment-related events for automatic email or text message updates.1. Click the ‘Active’ box next to the desired event(s)
2. Specify method of notification (email or SMS) from the dropdown menu
3. Select time of delivery from the dropdown menu
4. Supply email or mobile number in the Address field
5. Click the Update My Notifications link